“One of the most famous churches in Budva is the Catholic church of St. John , the seat of the diocese until 1828. It is not clear when the church was built. Its appearance and condition today are probably the result of renovation after the great earthquake. This is a triple-aisle, vaulted building, with lateral expansion before the sanctuary. On the north side a bell-tower was built, finished in 1867, like Dalmatian belfries of the period. To the south stands a building that first served as the bishop’s palace, executed in rough, almost rustic neo-Gothic technique, Gothic windows. This is obviously a reflection of 19th century romantic concepts in architecture. ” (Fuente del texto y más información en CHURCHS IN BUDVA [en línea ] Budva – Tourist guide <http://www.rivijera.net/en/history/churchs.htm> [consultado el 09/01/2011])
Desde el siguiente enlace podéis acceder a las fotos que realicé en el 2010 en Montenegro:
Otras fotos de Montenegro en este blog.
Fotos de la Iglesia católica de San Juan en Budva – Montenegro
fotos de martin_javier : https://fotosdehoy.wordpress.com
CC martin_javier #2010