“The comparatively large Orthodox church of the Holy Trinity is distinctive in architectural design. It is also in the middle of the citadel, in the group of ecclesiastical buildings. Noticeable is its solid volume, with central dome facades of alternating rows of white and stone blocks and ornamental details. It was completed in 1804. It has several points of interest, the product of unusual, complex concepts of architecture, the work of a trained engineer and skilled stone-cutters and masons. It is obviously similar to the large church dedicated to the Holy Mother of God at Podostrog monastery near Budva and several other churches from the same and somewhat later periods.” (Fuente del texto y más información en CHURCHS IN BUDVA [en línea ] Budva – Tourist guide <http://www.rivijera.net/en/history/churchs.htm> [consultado el 09/01/2011])
Desde el siguiente enlace podéis acceder a las fotos que realicé en el 2010 en Montenegro:
Otras fotos de Montenegro en este blog.
Fotos de la Iglesia ortodoxa de la Santísima Trinidad en Budva – Montenegro
fotos de martin_javier : https://fotosdehoy.wordpress.com
CC martin_javier #2010